With the Junta de Andalucía having taken the decision to close all schools from Monday 16th March and ask the population to implement social distancing measures for a minimum of 15 days, we at Holmes have also decided to play our part and implement a social distasting protocol. If we can all do our bit to help reduce the community spread of this virus, the sooner life can return to normal.
- Holmes will be closing the office from Monday 16th March morning for a minimum of 15 days.
- Our staff will work remotely from home via email, mobile phones and the use of software such as “Any Desk” or “Teamviewer”.
- We will ask clients not to come to the office.
- We will take applicants to view properties:
- Asking them to respect that we are employing social distancing measures.
- Asking them to please advise us if they are feeling unwell and/or are showing any symptoms, however minor.
- Asking them to please wash their hands thoroughly before heading out on the tour.
- Applicants should travel in their own vehicle.
- Remind applicants that they will be visiting other people’s homes, so please be respectful and try not to touch anything.
- We should try to open the house in advance including all internal doors to minimize the need to touch anything.
- NO new properties will be listed whilst owners or tenants are at present occupying the property. If the owners are not occupying the property at the moment and access is arranged via local key holder, then there is no reason not to visit the property to value or list it.
- Should an applicant have arrived from a high risk area with high levels of community transmission within the last 15 day we will ask that they inform us. If they have then wee will delay and tours until they have been out of that area for 15 days.
If we can all as a community do our bit and work together, we will all get through this together.
To contact us please call Ben on +34 639047184 or send an email to email@example.comBy The Holmes Team ·